Home Audio & Video Design & Installation
The home theater!The home theater is the modern TV room – where family and friends gather to watch television, movies and sporting events. People don’t just watch TV anymore – they immerse themselves thanks to the home theater. Bruno’s Audio & Video is proud to say we’re on the edge with modern technology when it comes to a home theater, but MOST IMPORTANT: We are your one-stop shop for all your home theater needs, including installation. A top-notch home theater does not always depend on how much money you spend on equipment. What’s really important is putting together vision and expertise in an affordable way. Your vision. Our expertise.
Your home theater vision – You’ve already taken the first step(s):
- You realize having a customized home audio and video system transforms the entire experience of watching TV and movies, listening to music and playing video games.
- You refuse to accept blandness.
- You want control over your home entertainment that allows you to play music in certain rooms but not others.
- You want to be immersed in your shows, films, and sporting events, almost feeling more as an in-the-crowd participant than an observer.
Bruno’s Audio & Video Expertise – Let’s make your Home Theater Design vision a realityBruno’s Audio & Video has trained, certified and experienced technicians that will translate your home theater design ideas into reality. In fact, we can guide you through the whole process – step by step – of creating your home theater. We can show you the best equipment for your budget. We can install your home theater system so that it works perfectly from the first day.
The Home Theater Process – Bruno’s Audio & Video is there during every step
- TV Installation – The TV, its’ the centerpiece of any home theater. Bruno’s offers numerous brands –Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Vizio, LG to name a few – to fit your needs.
- The sound system – Your speakers should match the sonic contours of your home and fit your entertainment preferences.
- Wireless? No problem – Maybe you want to go wireless, too. Bruno’s home theater experts will educate you on that process and set you up with – and install—the best gear.
Reasons to Install a Home Audio & Video System
Having a customized home audio and video system transforms the entire experience of watching television or listening to music. These are just some of the potential reasons you might want to purchase a home audio and video system:
- Flexibility. With a full home audio and video system, you have total control over your home entertainment. You can set your party playlist to play music in certain rooms but not others, or you can pause a show you're watching so you can move to a different room.
- Convenience. The best home audio and video systems offer an immersive experience. Instead of paying to go to a movie or a live baseball game, you can experience all the excitement of an action movie or your favorite team in vivid surround sound and sharp picture quality.
- Quality. When you take the time to find the right equipment, you can enjoy the highest quality audio and video in your home. High-definition television, surround sound, and high-end gadgets and accessories such as DVRs will allow you to create the perfect home entertainment system.
Design Your Home Audio and Video System
When you've decided to add a home audio and video system to your home, your first step will be to find the right equipment. These are some of the most popular components of a home audio and video system:
- High-definition TV set. The centerpiece of your system, of course, will be a quality set. A wide range of HDTVs are available today, with high resolutions that will provide you with extraordinarily vivid and realistic images.
- Quality speakers. First-class speakers are a must for any home entertainment system. The audio experts at Bruno's Audio and Video will be happy to help you select the perfect speakers for your home system needs.
- Wireless sound systems. If you don't want to use wiring in your system, you might consider using a wireless system. Generally, they consist of a network bridge, wireless speakers, a module that attaches to your home theater system, and a remote control.